! Bidding/Offer To Be Made !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bidding / Money offer to be made for Technical Support Business Outbound Sales and Inbound after 2-3 Months !

5 posters

Go down

Would You Pay Upfront Money (Security Deposit) For This Program ?

Bidding / Money offer to be made for Technical Support Business Outbound Sales and Inbound after 2-3 Months ! Vote_lcap25%Bidding / Money offer to be made for Technical Support Business Outbound Sales and Inbound after 2-3 Months ! Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Bidding / Money offer to be made for Technical Support Business Outbound Sales and Inbound after 2-3 Months ! Vote_lcap75%Bidding / Money offer to be made for Technical Support Business Outbound Sales and Inbound after 2-3 Months ! Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Bidding / Money offer to be made for Technical Support Business Outbound Sales and Inbound after 2-3 Months ! Empty Bidding / Money offer to be made for Technical Support Business Outbound Sales and Inbound after 2-3 Months !

Post  Admin Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:52 pm

! Please put your best Bids / Money offer to get this contract !

Details Are : -

To generate new customer base for Unitep’s Tech Support Program, Unitep offers unmatched unlimited incident Technical support thru remote access 24/7, 7 days a week with a most competitive annual subscription fee. All new customers will be given 10% discount plus a healthcare discount card as part of subscription.

Initially center will be given responsibility for the consumer sales, gradually depending on performance they may qualify for SMB Sales, Software & peripherals sales and Inbound / Chat support.

We are seeking serious centers to apply to RFP, only proposals from organizations with proven track record and high quality standards will be accepted. Unitep may seek a $1500 or more security deposit to ensure seriousness
of centers and to help them get started. The Security deposit will be refunded automatically after 90 days of
satisfactory services or termination of the agreement.

Projection Report

(For AMC Sales and Inbound Tech Support)

1. Minimum number of Employees to start with 5 (Sales Executives).
2. Expected Ramp by the end of 3rd month to 20-25 agents (Sales Executives).
3. After successful Ramp, 5 seats of inbound will be offered.
4. The number of inbound seats may rise depending on the needs of the business.
5. 100% Quality Required
6. Both the Outbound and Inbound section would be handled by the Call center with
Complete constitutional rights of operating the business.

Expectations & Payouts

Outbound
1. 2 SPD/Agent – Payout is $8/hour.
2. 1.5 SPD/Agent – Payout is $7/hour.
3. 1 SPD/Agent - Payout is $6/hour.

Inbound
1. 8 Resolutions or More per Day per Agent – Payout is $ 10/hour.
2. 5 – 8 Resolutions per Day per Agent – Payout is $8/hour.
3. Less than 5 Resolutions per Day per Agent – Payout is $6/hour.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://techsupportsales.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Bidding / Money offer to be made for Technical Support Business Outbound Sales and Inbound after 2-3 Months ! Empty i am interested

Post  timir_18 Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:38 pm

hello ,
i am interested in to this process, we can give them secutiry deposit also
but we need clear contract paper with the company before we start the process in our center

we are interested to deal with direct company only

thank you
timir brahmbhatt

timir_18

Back to top Go down

Bidding / Money offer to be made for Technical Support Business Outbound Sales and Inbound after 2-3 Months ! Empty It is a good Process but Upfront on a New Project is not Feasible, Cost Cut is Ok

Post  transys Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:50 pm

We are interested in this Project,

The Best we came up for this project is mentioned below :

Outbound
1. 2 SPD/Agent – Payout is $8/hour. //// Our Quote $7/Hr
2. 1.5 SPD/Agent – Payout is $7/hour. //// Our Quote $6/Hr
3. 1 SPD/Agent - Payout is $6/hour. //// Our Quote $5/Hr

Inbound
1. 8 Resolutions or More per Day per Agent – Payout is $ 10/hour. //// Our Quote $8/Hr
2. 5 – 8 Resolutions per Day per Agent – Payout is $7/hour.
3. Less than 5 Resolutions per Day per Agent – Payout is $5/hour.

Looking Forward to your Reply.

Regards

Sachin S Sarode
Transys TechnoSoft

transys

Back to top Go down

Bidding / Money offer to be made for Technical Support Business Outbound Sales and Inbound after 2-3 Months ! Empty Iam interested in this Process

Post  thangaselvin Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Hi I am very much interested in this process.. i will give you a good quality from my center if you provide me with all the details about this process and the training.. i got the information about this process through Lisa Brown.. Now i am looking forward to start this process in my center.

Please Forward the Documents required to start this process to:
M.Selva Arun Prasad
thangaselvin@yahoo.co.in
+91 9894933380

thangaselvin

Back to top Go down

Bidding / Money offer to be made for Technical Support Business Outbound Sales and Inbound after 2-3 Months ! Empty Hello

Post  ronojoydutta Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:26 am

Hello I have plenty of centers in India and abroad with unlimited number of seats.My centers are ready and would like to start off asap.But would prefer without the security deposit!!

ronojoydutta

Back to top Go down

Bidding / Money offer to be made for Technical Support Business Outbound Sales and Inbound after 2-3 Months ! Empty Re: Bidding / Money offer to be made for Technical Support Business Outbound Sales and Inbound after 2-3 Months !

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum